⇒ Is you EVA app updated?
- To check, please go to the Maas360 > App catalog > EVA System app.
- If you see an option to “update” - Please tap on it.
- If you see the is “installed” - That means your version is updated.
- To do so - Press on the small green button on the side of the device to turn off the phone completely.
- Wait for a few minutes, and turn on the phone
- Make sure the phone is connected to the internet
- Enter into the EVA app and press the three dots on the top right corner to go into the settings
- Scroll down to see Send Troubleshooting Information
- Press on it and Click OK
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.