Installing the Mobile Device Management (MDM) App when EVA System is already installed
TO INSTALL MassS360, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Turn on the phone and ensure the battery is charged more than 85%.
2. Make sure you are connected to your local Wifi network.
3. Make sure that the EVA System App is fully synced. If you are not sure how to check that, please CLICK HERE.
4. Open Google Play and search for MaaS360 App.
5. Select “MaaS360 MDM for Android.”
6. Choose “Install.”
7. After the app has installed, select “Open.”
8. Enter the email address email@example.com,
the Corporate ID: 30059750
and choose “Continue.”
9. Enter the 7 character code sent to you over email and choose “Continue.”
If you did not received the code please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Select “Continue” again.
11. Check the box of the terms and select “Continue.”
12. Select “Continue” again.
13. Select “Activate.”
14. Check the box after reading the terms and conditions and tap on “Confirm.”
15. Close the MaaS360 and wait a few seconds for the policy update.
16. After a few seconds the security policies screen will appear.
17. Choose “Encrypt Device.” Connect the phone to a charger if necessary.
20. Select “Encrypt Device.” This step will take only a few minutes.
**Important: DO NOT select Fast Encryption.
21. Once the phone finishes the encryption process, choose “Change Device Passcode”, then choose “PIN” and enter a 4 digit passcode of your choosing.
Please be sure to write down the passcode. If you forget it, please contact email@example.com.
22. Select “Continue” and then re-enter same PIN.
23. Select “OK,” then “Done” and return to the Homepage of the phone.
24. Disconnect the charger if necessary.