This short video will support you in capturing high quality images
Make sure to notice the following guidelines
- Start with the focus wheel turned all the way out
- Make sure the illumination light is on
- Make sure the phone is on full brightness
- Position yourself at a working distance of 22 - 44 cc away from the patient
- Adjust the fine focus with the manual focus ring found at the tip of the lens.
- Once you see a focused clear image, capture it
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.