1. To export a case, click on the export icon at the top right.
2. To export to PDF: You can export the full case with patient details, or just the images to PDF and save it to your computer.
3. To export just the images: If you wish to export only the patient images you can do so by clicking on the three lines at the top right.
Choose “Full resolution photos” and the images will open up in a new tab in your browser in full resolution.
Then, right click the images and choose “save as” to save the images to your computer.
4. To export videos: to download any videos you capture, click on the relevant video icon in the patient images/videos gallery at the bottom left.
5. Hover with your mouse over the video and click on “Enlarge to full-screen” found at the bottom right of the video.
6. Click on the download icon found at the bottom right and save the video to your computer.