Visualizing a patient and capturing an image
AFTER YOU ENTER PATIENT DETAILS, YOU CAN VISUALIZE THE CERVIX AND CAPTURE AN IMAGE.
Capturing an image
1. Swipe up to zoom in on the cervix, and swipe down to zoom out.
2. Capture images by tapping the image capture button. You may capture as many images as you like.
2. To further ensure image stability, you may employ the hand wave gesture to capture images hands-free. Further details below.
Using the digital filters
WHILE VISUALIZING THE PATIENT, YOU CAN APPLY DIGITAL FILTERS TO THE IMAGE TO ENHANCE CERTAIN IMAGE QUALITIES.
1. Enter the visualization screen and tap on the filters icon on the bottom-left of the screen.
2. To emphasize redness in the screen (for bruising or injuries) choose the high contrast filter.
3. For visualizing blood vessels choose the green filter.
4. Capturing images with the filter is identical to capturing a regular image. You can return to the regular view by choosing the regular filter on the left.
Using the video feature
TO USE THE VIDEO FEATURE, START A NEW SESSION AND ENTER THE VISUALIZATION SCREEN BY TAPPING ON THE CAMERA ICON IN THE “DETAILS” SCREEN.
1. To use the video feature, tap the video icon in the bottom right corner (1). The recording will begin automatically. To stop recording, tap the center button (2).
2. A timer will appear in the bottom right corner to let you know that you are recording.
3. The video will save automatically. Tap “images” to review the videos that you have captured.
4. Depending on your user settings, the video will stop recording after a set time (5 seconds, 5 minutes or 20 minutes). The default is 5 minutes, if you would like to change that please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Capturing images without touching the phone
IF YOUR EVA SYSTEM DEVICE IS CONNECTED TO A STAND, YOU CAN CAPTURE IMAGES HANDS-FREE WITH SIMPLE GESTURE.
First, turn on the “Hand Gesture Feature” in the application settings:
1. Access the settings by tapping on the icon in the top right corner of the “patient list” screen.
2. Mark the box next to “Hand Gesture Capture.”
Now you can use the feature:
3. Access the “visualization screen.”
4. Move your hand towards the camera found at the top of the phone in order to trigger the image capture.