Consulting with remote providers from the EVA System App
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF THE DIAGNOSIS, OR WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THE PATIENT CASE FOR A TRAINING AND/OR PEER REVIEW, YOU CAN SHARE THE PATIENT CASE DIRECTLY FROM THE EVA SYSTEM APP.
A. Sharing a case
1. Tap on the chat icon located in the top right corner of the patient’s case.
2. Enter the name of the conversation you would like to initiate.
3. Enter the email of the person you would like to share the case with and tap on “Add.”
4. If the person is registered with the EVA System, you will be able to choose their name from a drop-down list.
If the person is not registered with the EVA System, you will be able to invite them to join.
To do so, tap on “Invite.”
After they register with the EVA System, they will be able to review the case on the EVA System Portal (see instructions below).
5. Enter a message you would like to send to the person you shared the case with and tap “Send.”
Reviewing a case on the online portal
THROUGH THE EVA SYSTEM PORTAL, CASES CAN BE REVIEWED REMOTELY BY OTHER PEOPLE.
1. To review a case, log-in to the online EVA System Portal:
2. Tap on conversations (1) and choose the relevant conversation to review the patient case (2).
3. To discuss with the provider who shared the case, tap on the chat icon located at the top right.
5. Enter your message and tap “Send.”
6. The message will immediately show up in the conversation window of the patient case in the EVA System App.
7. If the user has exited the patient case, a notification of a new response to the patient case on the patient list screen will be shown.