Connecting or disconnecting the phone from the EVA System Device
1. Rotate the turquoise silicone cover located at the top of the Device by 90 degrees to expose the underlying screws.
2. Using the provided 2mm hex key, unscrew the two technician screws underneath the silicone cover.
3. Remove the phone cover by gently sliding the back shell up and outward.
4. Insert a Samsung J500 phone with the screen facing out and the Samsung logo at the top.
5. Return the phone cover by gently pressing it inwards and sliding it down.
6. Close the technician screws and rotate the turquoise silicone cover back (make sure the MobileODT logo is positioned horizontally).