The correct angle of the EVA System
THE ENTIRE FACE OF THE CERVIX SHOULD BE CAPTURED IN THE IMAGE, WITHOUT THE SPECULUM.
1. Ensure that the lens of the device is aimed directly at the patient’s cervix.
2. If the cervix isn’t in the center of the screen, the lens of the EVA System Device is not at the proper angle.
3. Make sure ONLY and ALL of the cervix is visible on the screen.
4. If there is too much speculum in the image, the EVA System Device is too far.
5. If not all of the cervix face is captured in the image, the EVA System Device is too close.
6. Ensure that the vaginal walls are not obstructing the view of the cervix.